Location: Albuquerque, NM, Denver, CO or Monterrey, Mexico // Department: Salesforce Practice
Reports to: Director – Salesforce Practice // Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ANM is seeking a motivated and highly skilled Front End Developer to join our fast growing engineering focused firm to assist in building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our customers to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
The Front-End Developer primary responsibility is to work with ANM customers in planning, design, and implementation of Java Script, Angular JS, Salesforce Visualforce and Salesforce Lightning Applications. This position requires a blend of technical competence and customer service skills to successfully run a Professional Services engagement from discovery to project closure. The Front-End Developer leverages ANM’s Salesforce Team, pre-sales team, ANM partners, and industry leading technologies to develop optimal solutions, and deliver value to our customers.
What will you do as a Front-End Developer:
- Provides/sets technical direction by following industry best practices and fulfilling functional roles within customer engagements.
- Will act as a technical lead for the assigned project and a point of escalation for the project team.
- Works with other developers to build complete solutions in the Force.com application.
- Provides guidance in User Interface Design and User Experience conversations.
- Builds highly technical front-end applications using Java Script, Angular JS, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning and other web and mobile frameworks.
This Front-End position has the following responsibilities:
- Works in projects with ANM clients and other ANM developers to create highly dynamic front end applications.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve customer application problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides Front-End Development training and mentoring to other engineering team members.
- Effectively utilizes public and ANM private frameworks to rapidly build client-side applications.
- Collaborate with lead developers in setting standards and driving quality coding practices. Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
Who are we looking for:
- Deep understanding of API, standards and frameworks, including RESTful web services.
- Preferred – Experience with Salesforce CRM and the Salesforce Force.com platform. Preferred – Experience with sales and marketing systems like Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and Workpress.
- Preferred – Experience designing mobile applications.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- English verbal and written proficiency.
- Travel is required for this position. Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
- Ability to travel to the United States (Tourist Visa – Mexico applicants).