Location: Albuquerque, NM or Denver, CO // Department: Sales Administration
Reports to: Manager – Sales Administration // Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ANM is seeking a motivated and highly skilled Renewal Specialist to join our fast growing engineering focused firm to assist in building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our customers to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
The Renewal Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide quality support by performing a variety of core functions relative to the Sales Operations as described below.
What will you do as a Renewal Specialist:
- Proactively monitors all customers’ renewals and works closely with the account manager and aligned sales administrator to ensure we present accurate and efficient information to the customers in a timely manner.
- Interact with ANM Clients for duties related to contract management, such as moves, adds, changes and support assistance.
- Prepares all renewal quotes for sales and sales administration teams.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations in our CRM.
- Purchasing of Renewals:
- Receiving purchase orders and processes.
- Order tracking.
- Provides customers with confirmation of order placement, as well as ETA’s.
- Product receiving and shipping.
- Interface with current distributors and manufacturers to stay current with all special programs, pricing and technology to obtain the best price for ANM.
- Database posting and maintenance, including Smartnet management.
- Hardware and Software warranty renewals.
- Inventory control.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Supports the Sales Department with administrative responsibilities.
- Support Admin staff with answering and routing of incoming calls and service ticket entries.
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Cisco SMARTnet Renewals.
- Experience in Information Technology (IT), IT services and products.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience.
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Travel is required for this position. Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.