Location: Albuquerque, NM, Denver, CO or Monterrey, Mexico // Department: Salesforce Practice
Reports to: Director – Salesforce Practice // Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ANM is seeking a motivated Salesforce Consultant to join our fast growing engineering focused firm to assist in building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our customers to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
The Salesforce Consultant primary responsibility is to lead Salesforce Implementation Projects for our clients. This position requires a blend of technical competence and customer service skills to successfully run a Professional Services engagement from discovery to project closure. The Salesforce Consultant leverages ANM’s Salesforce Team, pre-sales team, ANM partners, and industry leading technologies to develop optimal solutions, and deliver value to our customers.
What will you do as a Salesforce Consultant:
- Establishes conversations with customers to understand their business processes and to determine the application requirements.
- Communicates application requirements to technical architects and developers to ensure a successful project delivery.
- Validates application functionality during internal application testing and works with ANM’s customers during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provides documentation for the application delivered.
- Provides end user and administrative training to clients as needed.
This Salesforce position has the following responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction for our Salesforce engagements.
- Documents the client’s business processes and determines the application requirements for the project.
- Provide expert level advice to our clients using Salesforce applications.
- Works with the client to establish business requirements that are aligned to the project scope of work.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience with Application Development Methodologies.
- Understanding of Front-End and Back-End Technologies and functionality.
- Understanding of Application Integration Protocols.
- Preferred – 2+ years consulting experience in CRM, ERP, E-Commerce applications.
- Preferred – Experience as a Consultant in the Salesforce.com Platform.
- Preferred – Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- English verbal and written proficiency.
- Travel is required for this position. Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
- Ability to travel to the United States (Tourist Visa – Mexico applicants)