Location: Albuquerque, NM, Denver, CO or Monterrey, Mexico // Department: Salesforce Practice
Reports to: Director – Salesforce Practice // Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ANM is seeking a motivated and highly skilled Salesforce Developer to join our fast growing engineering focused firm to assist in building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our customers to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
The Salesforce Developer primary responsibility is to work with ANM customers in planning, design, and implementation of Salesforce Applications in Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning. This position requires a blend of technical competence and customer service skills to successfully run a Professional Services engagement from discovery to project closure. The Salesforce Developer leverages ANM’s Salesforce Team, pre-sales team, ANM partners, and industry leading technologies to develop optimal solutions, and deliver value to our customers.
What will you do as a Salesforce Developer:
- Builds highly technical Salesforce applications using Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Salesforce1 platform, Angular JS, Heroku, etc.
- Reviews technical designs and provides a feasibility analysis for development of the solution using Salesforce technologies.
- Works with other developers to build complete solutions in the Force.com application.
- Provides guidance in topics such as data integration, data migration, back-end development and application security.
This Salesforce position has the following responsibilities:
- Create scalable and tested applications that meet the project requirements.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve customer application problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides Salesforce Development training and mentoring to other engineering team members.
- Effectively utilizes public and ANM private frameworks to rapidly build Salesforce applications.
- Collaborate with lead developers in setting standards and driving quality coding practices.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
Who are we looking for:
- Deep understanding of API, standards and frameworks, including RESTful web services.
- Experience with Java, Ruby, Phyton or other similar languages.
- Preferred – Experience with Salesforce Apex and the Salesforce Visualforcel.
- Preferred – Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Mobile Development.
- Preferred – Experience with ETL Tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- English verbal and written proficiency.
- Travel is required for this position. Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.]
- Ability to travel to the United States (Tourist Visa – Mexico applicants)