Senior Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO // Department: Operations
Reports to: VP – Operations // Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ANM is seeking a motivated and highly skilled Senior Project Manager to join our fast growing engineering focused firm to assist in building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our customers to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
At ANM a Senior Project Manager is responsible to coordinate with ANM customers in planning, design, and implementation of scalable and sustainable customer solutions. This position requires a blend of technical knowledge and customer service skills to successfully run a Professional Services Management engagement from discovery to project closure.
What will you do as a Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for implementing PMBOK and PMI best practices as applicable to the core business.
- PM delivery of professional services to our customers. This includes facilitating communication with the client and the account manager, which aligns and meets the documented customer expectations of deliverables of products and services.
- Provide assistance with project management activities including gathering information from users and a variety of other sources and contributing to the entire project lifecycle. Including the review of customer RFP’s and requirements, compiling, coordinating all equipment and services deployment, and ensuring full program and SLA compliance.
- Coordinate and manage internal teams and vendors as required.
- Work collaboratively with customers, vendors, and engineering team to define and execute IT projects that meet customer objectives on time and within budget.
- Assume primary responsibility for coordination and communication on all assigned projects including development and monitoring of project plans, work schedules, status reports, and other deliverables.
- Identify, track, and resolve issues and risks associated with projects or programs managed. Communicate risks and issues regularly to project team, including customers and ANM partners.
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current business core application as well as project management tools.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Cisco Partner or Project Experience required.
- Cisco Unified Communication/Collaboration Project Management experience preferred.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems on large-scale complex enterprise projects.
- Able to determine problems and deliver project solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience.
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work productively through rapid organizational change and maturity.
- Travel is required for this position. Some projects may require out-of-the-area and overnight travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.