Technical Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO // Department: Sales
Reports to:VP, Sales
What will you do as a Technical Account Manager:
- Work with new and existing customers to identify business requirements and provide tailored technical IT solutions. Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use. Deliver technical presentations, set up proof of concept labs, and perform hands-on technical demonstrations. Create bills of materials for customer purchases and deliver technical training. Apply advanced theoretical knowledge to provide business-level guidance on technology trends and competitive options. Present technical solutions to senior management.
Who are we looking for:
- Requires a Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or related field.
- Requires 3 years progressive post-bachelor’s experience, which must include some experience with the following: Cisco technologies; Routing and Switching protocols and SDN; Wireless 802.11n and high density wireless systems; Network Security including next generation Firewalls, IPS, Malware protection, Content Filtering, OpenDNS, Stealthwatch, 802.1x, VPNs; Datacenter technologies including switching, servers, virtualization and storage; Collaboration tools, VOIP and Video Conferencing; and Sales of IT services and products.
- Must possess current or past Cisco Professional Level certification (CCNP, CCVP).
- Requires 50% domestic and international travel.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org