ANM Achieves Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
Albuquerque, New Mexico, January 2, 2020
ANM, one of the fastest growing IT consultancies in the U.S., today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that ANM is committed to helping customers accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Businesses are increasingly moving to hybrid and off-premise cloud environments,” said Vance Krier, ANM's Chief Technology Officer. “ANM is investing heavily in the expertise needed to help our customers navigate these complex migrations.”
VMware is pleased to recognize ANM for achieving a VMware Cloud Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like ANM are dedicated, are invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value ANM as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate themselves in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
ANM’s dedicated team of professionals provides innovative solutions and expert local service to large and mid-sized clients in markets throughout the U.S. The company designs, implements and supports IT solutions from industry-leading technology providers including Cisco, Pure Storage, AWS, VMware, Splunk, Cohesity and F5.
ANM is headquartered in Albuquerque with additional offices in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boise, Scottsdale and El Paso. A recognized leader in the IT industry, the firm enjoys a 98.6% customer satisfaction rating as well as excellent employee and customer retention rates.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.