ANM Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Data Center Virtualization
Albuquerque, New Mexico, July 12, 2019
ANM today announced that it has successfully achieved a Data Center Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that ANM is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We are thrilled to be a trusted and certified VMware partner,” explained Raminder Mann, chief executive officer of ANM. “As an IT consultancy with a local focus, we provide engineering expertise to our clients across advanced VMware solutions. Our clients benefit from our expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services. Our deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies enables clients to move forward with their digital transformation journey.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize ANM for achieving a Data Center Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like ANM are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,”
said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value ANM as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Desktop and Mobility – Designates expertise in designing, installing, and maintaining VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon solutions with deep understanding of and execution in desktop and mobility design principles and methodologies to deliver a scalable and reliable digital workspace.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
ANM’s dedicated team of professionals provide innovative solutions and expert local service to large and mid-sized clients in markets throughout the U.S. The company designs, implements and supports IT solutions from industry-leading technology providers including Cisco, Dell EMC, NetApp, Pure Storage, AWS, VMware, Splunk and F5.
ANM is headquartered in Albuquerque with additional offices in Denver, Colorado Springs, Scottsdale, Boise and El Paso. A recognized leader in the IT industry, the firm enjoys a 98.6% customer satisfaction rating as well as excellent employee and customer retention rates.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
(720) 593-5883 (Direct)