Innovate with confidence
The pressures of connectivity and collaboration require a delicate balance of innovative solutions and proactive safeguards. That’s why security is part of every solution we offer. We go deep within your organization, assessing your unique risks and prioritizing detailed solutions to mitigate threats and respond in real-time.
We can help you with:
Proactively expose security weaknesses before cyber criminals do. We subscribe to best practice guidance, including NIST 800-53a, ISA/IEC 27001 and the OSSTMM. Our three-step assessment incorporates:
We use OSINT and fingerprint-scanning to build a set of in-scope IP addresses.
- Technical assessment
We identify missing patches, configuration problems and potential vulnerabilities.
We deliver both an executive summary and full technical report with recommended solutions.
Ask us about a vulnerability assessment or penetration tests, as well as reviews of your existing programs, device configurations and architecture.
Managed security services
Our managed security services identify, prevent and address threats in four ways:
- Asset discovery and monitoring
Know who and what is connected to your environment at all times.
- Behavioral monitoring
Identify atypical or suspicious behaviors.
- Vulnerability assessment
Find and remediate your vulnerabilities before an intrusion.
- SIEM & log management
Analyze event-specific data and discover relevant connections across your environment.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
Access highly qualified and experienced security professionals on demand. Our virtual CISO acts as an extension of your team, understanding your business strategy and engaging with you on a regular basis. Our virtual CISOs also have access to our in-house security team, giving you the benefit of a dedicated cybersecurity team without the big investment.
Additional security solutions
- Product implementation, including firewall, IPS, traffic monitoring, identity & device management, DNS, web & email security, advanced malware detection, and response & secure remote access
- Cloud security
- Enterprise incident management and response
- Information risk management and compliance
- Security posture analysis
- Compliance-based remediation
- Threat modeling
- Security policy development
Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
Our subscription-based SIEM platform detects and responds to security incidents within your on-premise or cloud-hosted environment. Using an advanced Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP), we collect logs and events from firewalls, servers, domain controllers and other devices to correlate and alert suspicious activity. Additional features include vulnerability scans, asset compliance advanced reporting and dark web monitoring.
What sets us apart
- Managed security services, including asset discovery and monitoring, SIEM and log management, behavioral monitoring and vulnerability assessments
- Deep and thorough review to define potential risks for your organization
- Custom apps on platforms like Splunk to enhance customer security posture
What you can expect
- End-to-end, services-led solution including firewalls, endpoint security, open-source intelligence software, managed security services and Virtual CISO services
- Peace of mind knowing that our in-depth risk assessment, risk management and security compliance solutions offer you the highest level of protection
- Encryption throughout your organization
- Local, personalized support
- Solutions that are focused on results, not specific vendors
The demands on your network are intensifying.
Increasing mobility, digital collaboration and device proliferation are exposing security vulnerabilities and increasing the complexity of defining, monitoring and controlling network access. As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, ANM specializes in Cisco ISE assessments and implementations ensuring your network is set up for secure, efficient productivity.
Read our Security data sheet
Manage risk from every angle
Securing data and keeping it private is one of our industry’s most complex challenges. That’s why security isn’t just a service we offer — it’s part of everything we do.