Last Updated: May 26, 2020
What Personal Information Does ANM Collect?
“Personal information” is information or an information set that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of ANM to identify an individual. We collect the following personal information from you: name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
When Does ANM Collect My Personal Information?
Why Does ANM Collect My Personal Information?
We use your personal information in one or more of the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To administer the job application process.
- To contact you about our solutions.
- To send you requested product or service information.
- To provide you with purchased products or services.
- To send you product updates or warranty information.
- To present and improve the Website.
- To send periodic marketing emails.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Who Does ANM Share My Personal Information With?
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ANM’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ANM about the Website is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ANM, our customers, or others.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
ANM follows generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is ever fully secure, though. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
How Long Does ANM Keep My Personal Information?
ANM keeps your personal information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose that it was originally collected or subsequently consented to. We will also retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
How Can I Access My Personal Information?
You may submit a request to ANM. After verifying your identity, ANM will provide you with details about your personal information that we have collected. After reviewing the information, you may request updates or deletion of that personal information. Be advised that there may be legal conditions or limitations on whether we can make certain changes or deletions. If you have a request under this section, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
Does ANM collect personal information from minors?
ANM is a B2B company and does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals below the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from an individual under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe ANM might have any personal information from or about a child under 18, please email us at email@example.com.
When does ANM update this Policy?
We will post the changes to this page if we change this Policy. If you disagree with the changes, you should not interact with the Site. If you continue to use the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of this Policy.
Who can I contact with questions about privacy?
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small software file stored temporarily or placed on your computer’s hard drive. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow a web server to identify your computer and web browser and then help us promptly display the information you need to use the Website and view other information that might be of interest to you. Cookies last for one of two time periods: (1) “Session-based cookies” last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser; (2) “Persistent cookies” last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. Cookies do not typically contain personal information.
What are the different types of cookies?
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- “Essential cookies” are critical to the functionality of the Website. We use these cookies to remember relevant information when the user returns to the Website.
- “Functional cookies” track users’ activities on the Website, understand their preferences and improve their user experience.
- “Advertising cookies” are used to track the performance of our advertisements and are employed by third-party advertising networks that we utilize. These ad networks follow online activities of visitors to the Website and use this information to inform, optimize, and serve tailored advertisements on the Websites or on other websites you visit. We also use third parties to collect information that assists us in other methods of “remarketing” to Website visitors.
Yes, ANM uses the following cookies on the Website:
|ANM||_ga, _gid||1 day||Functional|
|ANM||_dc_gtm_UA||< 1 day||Essential|
|test_cookie||< 1 day||Functional|
|lidc||< 1 day||Functional|
Can I turn cookies off?