Connect with agile, adaptive reliability
Innovative technologies bring new expectations (and demands) to your network, calling for borderless connectivity and constant learning. Our engineering experts translate your needs into an enterprise infrastructure that connects your people, applications and devices securely. We build a network that grows with you, overcoming challenges of scale, security and digital disruption.
Let us help you with:
Core Wired & Wireless Networks
ANM provides the mission critical connectivity for your organization.
- Core, distribution and access layer switching
- High density wireless
- Mission critical wireless
Software Defined & Microsegmented Networks
ANM has deep expertise in helping customers migrate to Software Defined Networks to drive automation, efficiency and greater security.
- Data Center SDN
- Agent Based & Network Microsegmentation
Secure Networks & Connectivity
The network connects everything and sees everything. Done right, it should be a tremendous asset in your security posture.
- Network Access Control/802.1x
- Zero Trust Networks
Visibility – Monitoring & Management
It’s imperative your network is available and highly performant. ANM provides the tools needed to optimize your environment, troubleshoot issues and reduce the network’s “Mean Time to Innocence”.
Cloud & Multicloud Connectivity
Users and applications are increasingly distributed, with many of the workloads migrated to the cloud. Use modern tools to more efficiently connect regardless of where the workload is located.
- Secure Cloud WAN
- Multicloud Networking
- Cloud VPN
What sets us apart
- Detailed assessment, custom architecture recommendations and multi-year roadmaps
- Integrated approach (cloud, security, data center, storage)
- Focus on emerging, next-generation technologies
- Automated networking architectures
- Embedded security throughout
What you can expect
- Data access anywhere from any device
- Increased efficiency with fit-for-purpose, user-centric technology
- Quicker execution with advanced solutions architecture
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced hardware footprint
Frontier Airlines relies upon core network infrastructure to keep their flights running on time. Nearing end of support, their routing infrastructure could not handle the volume of traffic as they grew. As a result, they needed to do a massive upgrade while not taking an outage.
ANM deployed an updated WAN solution at both HQ and remote sites while not taking a single outage window. This solution included an increase is circuit size and greater redundancy. Moving ahead, Frontier leveraged ANM’s IT Ops to help support the new solution 24/7.
Frontier was able to significantly reduce risk while avoiding an outage during the migration window. In addition, their remote sites experienced fewer outages and faster speeds.