We can help you with:
Cloud continues to be a popular landing spot for application and development, but are your workloads a good fit? If yes, how?
- Workload assessments
- Cost modeling
- Migration planning
Future-proof your environment and improve efficiencies. Cloud Deployment technologies can help organizations to quickly and easily launch new applications and services to the cloud, taking advantage of the scalability, flexibility, reliability, and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud infrastructure configuration
- Cloud applications and services creation and deployment
- Optimize data and secure business assets
Migrate to a cloud platform to improve efficiency, reliability, security, and scalability.
- Cloud migration assessment and planning
- Application and services migration
- Business assets and data migration
Modernize to become more agile, responsive, and competitive in today’s business environment.
- Migrate existing workloads to the cloud
- Create, migrate, or re-architect applications to be cloud-native
- Adopt new cloud-based tools and services to improve scalability, security, and cost-efficiency
While many clients assume security is built into their cloud environment, the truth is additional layers are needed to secure your sensitive data and critical workloads in the cloud. Encompassing network, application and container security, ANM can you help ensure your cloud environment risk is minimized.
- Identity and access management
- Threat detection and response
- Compliance management
Data Protection & Disaster Recovery
Ensure your business can continue to run in the event of a disaster, either physical or cyber related.
- Backup solutions
- Failover technologies
- Datacenter extension
What sets us apart
- Understanding of your legacy systems
- SD-networking (ACI and NSX expertise) to automate your data center
- Secure implementation of an on-prem, cloud, hybrid solution that is right for your organization
- AWS assessments as an Advanced Tier Consulting partner
- Hyperconverged expertise
What you can expect
- Pay-as-you-go subscriptions to expand your technology offering and reduce costs
- Increased productivity and efficiency through secure data storage and sharing
- Increased protection against infrastructure failure
- Infinite scale for large data requirements
Colorado Community Colleges System
CCCS is the central governance office that among other services delivers shared IT for 13 Colorado Community Colleges that provides education to about 130K students annually.
CCCS was facing with complexities across number of disjoined aging systems as well as zero control of a colo DC where their primary workloads were hosted.
The lack of control was causing for CCCS not to be able to make system changes therefore impacting the support of the colleges. Many of the colleges were looking to take matter in their own hands unless CCCS improved their service levels.
Upon evaluating Cloud and Hybrid Cloud, ANM and CCCS determined that the most advantageous solution is a Private Cloud based on a converged architecture delivered by Dell/EMC together with Cisco Systems. This modern, active/active data center delivers full application redundancy, in service updates, as well as full Disaster Recovery.
CCCS improved their service levels to the colleges due to better control of the infrastructure of their applications and data. Additionally, they improved performance by as much as 80% for some of the key applications especially their database services that are supporting their primary Student Management System.